Monday 28 April 2014

Soldier on and keep smiling

Well there's me thinking the hardest part of writing a book is thinking of the title. Well actually it is, however my third book is proving to be something of a challenge too.
When I started out I had a rough chapter guide of what I wanted to happen and a few character ideas then I started writing. And I continued writing. Last week I looked at the chapter outline which looks nothing like the draft of the book. I will have to reign myself in and try and mould the two together. It's hard though because what you want to happen and the place where the characters and the book take you are very different, but I guess rather than just writing, I should listen too.
I will in due time announce the title of the book, but I gotta have some secrets guys !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment